Monday, June 24, 2013

Sneak Peek.. latest projects. I am still here too :)

Hi everyone!

I bet you thought I abandoned this blog didn't you?  I haven't abandoned it but I did take a bit of a break.  I had a lot going on here on the homefront and did not have any free time to blog.  I also put down my crochet hooks for a few months, and am back crocheting again.

I will give you just a tiny tiny hint and sneak peek, of what I have been up to lately.  I want to make proper blog posts along with some patterns which will take some work.  So, tonight I thought I would say hello to anyone that comes this way and give you a hint on the two projects.


This project came off the hook today, I can't wait to show off the completed project with all of you along with the pattern on how to make it.


This one I completed last week.  In this photo it does not look like it will be much, but just you wait and see. It is colorful and fun.  I need to write out the pattern for this one before doing a big reveal as well.  

I am excited to share these with you all and just wanted to let you all know that everything is well in Charity Land.  I just got side of distracted for a bit, but more on that later. 

I will see you all again real soon!  I promise!  Until then... xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback, and thank you for commenting.